Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Flower Challenge

As I told you in my last post, I've entered the Flower Challenge this month. The challenge is to create a floral card using blue and yellow.

It was so much fun creating these cards. I'm really happy with how they turned out. Now I need to make a few more after coming up with ideas I didn't have time to use. The Challenge allows up to five entries and I started late. But, two is good! I've actually been creating much faster since our move from Hawaii. No clue as to why, but it's definitely a good thing! Especially if you knew how long it used to take me to make a card. There's a reason I've had the nickname of "Doodle" since I was a child. 

Here's my second entry... I used Simon Says Stamp's Handwritten Floral Greetings and colored them with my Zig's. I decided on a sympathy sentiment since it seemed to go well with the soft colors. I added a few drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops to add a small bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card, and I'm a big fan of all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wow here Claire! you have made another gorgeous card, I love the soft pretty colours and they go so well with that soft grey background too.Looking forward to seeing more of your cards now! Thank you so much for sharing with us once again over at 'The Flower Challenge' and hope you play again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed a total WOW!! card, I love the white embossing/water coloring on this beauty, so glad you shared it with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, so eye catching. you have used this flower stamp to perfection. So glad you decided to join us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment... I love reading each one!