Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Doodle schmoodle

Well, hello there!

It's a good day to begin a new blog. So, here I am. I'm so glad you found me... unless you're looking for money, or have me confused with someone with the same name on a hit list. If either apply, don't waste your time. I'm a broke artist by day, and a deadly ninja by night.

I like to make cards. Actually, I LOVE to make cards. If it were possible, I would be in my art room all day, and well into the night. Since I have a husband and daughter that I love, I can't have them feeling neglected, though. I also a have bulldog and two cats that all believe I belong to them, rather than the other way around. Although I pretend to be an adult, I do manage to find time to play with my paints, markers, and colored papers. I started on this path about four years ago. Now at the age of 42 and a half, I can finally say I know what I want to be when I grow up. I want to be a cardmaker! This is where you'll find what I have created. I hope you enjoy what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment... I love reading each one!